HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer Driver Download, Software, and Setup- Ideal for small office or home use, the HP LaserJet Guru M12a Printer is designed to offer exceptional results at a fraction of the regular price. What’s more, to get a printer from its dimensions, it is surprisingly diligent – able to make a total of 18 pages per minute. As a result of its compact dimensions, if space is at a premium both in the office or at home, it might be the perfect answer to the job.
Equipped with the most reliable genuine HP toner cartridges, the M12a is consistent and dependable while providing high-quality performance. Developed by USB connectivity, so you can easily link to a PC or Notebook, which means it’s user-friendly and effective. You can even control two-sided printing because of a manual duplex alternative. The M12a gives you all the reliability you expect from this badge, in just a fraction of the price tag. Consistency arises from strong technical capacity, in addition to the truth that it supports traditional HP toner and ink cartridges. With more than twenty decades of development behind them, you can expect them only to provide maximum print quality.
To download the HP LaserJet Pro M12a driver, please download this printer at the link that we have provided below.
HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP LaserJet Pro M12 Series Full Software and Drivers (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer.