HP Deskjet 950C Driver Download, Software, and Setup_The HP Deskjet 950C are very unique in its shape, I like this type of printer, with very good printing quality, very fast output, very suitable for office work. This type of printer is very fitting to be placed anywhere, it takes up space anywhere.
In addition to its excellent printing, the HP Deskjet 950C printer is also very cost-effective, not wasteful to use, the expenditure is very good, the quality is not in doubt, the HP Deskjet 950C driver can be found on our site if you need it.
We provide this HP Deskjet 950C driver, you can install it directly on your PC, in addition to this HP Deskjet 950C driver, we also provide other HP driver sets, you can visit our site, to monitor other hp driver drivers, thank you for your attention in visiting our web site.
HP Deskjet 950C Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Deskjet 950C Series Printer Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Deskjet 950C Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows)
HP Deskjet 950C Pro Series Firmware Update Utility (Mac)
- Printer Type Personal printer-ink-jet-color
- Upgrade Type N/A
- Technology ink-jet
- Print Speed Up to 11 ppm-B/W
- Up to 8.5 ppm – color
- Connectivity Technology wired
- Interface Parallel, USB
- Language Simulation PCL 3
- Type personal printer
- Max H-Document Size 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size 14 in
- Color gray
- Color Category gray
- Compliant Standards EPA Energy Star
- Power Consumption Stand by/Sleep 4 Watt
- Frequency Required 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational 25 Watt
- Type none
- Max Supported Size 4 MB
- Upgrade Rule N/A
- Min Operating Temperature 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Sound Emission 46 dB
- Humidity Range Operating 5-80%
- Copier Type none
DOCUMENT & MEDIA HANDLING
- Media Type Class envelopes, film/transparencies, other, photo paper, plain paper
- Media Size Class A4/Legal
- Brand HP
- Product Line HP Deskjet
- Model 950c
- Localization Italian
- Country Kits Europe
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Compatibility Mac, PC
HP Deskjet 950C Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow certain actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Deskjet 950C Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Deskjet 950C environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Deskjet 950C Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 950C.