HP Deskjet 948c Driver Download, Software, and Setup-The HP Deskjet 948c tries the best in printing, in this case, the HP Deskjet 948c is no less competitive than other phones, the HP Deskjet 948c is a very good printing job, there are some friends I’ve tested, this HP Deskjet 948c is very economical.
The HP Deskjet 948c is very much a fan, with the release of excellent image quality the ink feels very good, in terms of the body is very simple to put anywhere, does not take up a lot of space. if you are interested in this HP Deskjet 948c driver, you can download it from the link we provide below.
HP Deskjet 948c Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Deskjet 948C printer software/drivers; corporate users for USB or parallel cable (Windows) “Recommended !!
DeskJet 948 series printer software/driver-home users-USB or parallel cable (Windows)
Shop for HP Supplies (Application)
HP Deskjet 948c Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP Deskjet 948c Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow certain actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Deskjet 948c Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Deskjet 948c environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Deskjet 948c Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 948c.