HP Deskjet 930C Driver Download, Software, and Setup–The HP Deskjet 930C is one device that is very much enjoyed by office workers, besides its use is good to use, the color of the paper that comes out can also look beautiful and clear, with the removal of ink that is very good and not used by whom only
I tried it a few times and never experienced a slight problem, if you want to try it you can just get this HP Deskjet 930C driver in the link that we have provided under the disk below, good luck. if there is a problem you can contact us via the comments below, thanks for your visit on our website.
HP Deskjet 930C Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Deskjet Basic Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Deskjet Full Feature Driver; USB and parallel cable (Windows)
HP Inkjet Basic Driver (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP Deskjet Basic Feature software/driver (Windows)
HP Deskjet Full Feature software/driver (Windows)
HP LaserJet Pro Series Firmware Update Utility (Mac)
HP Deskjet 930C Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow certain actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Deskjet 930C Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Deskjet 930C environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Deskjet 930C Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 930C.