HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Download, Software, and Setup_The HP DeskJet 1010 supplies terrific top quality for printing images and also documents, yet doesn’t include the frills of scanner or fax abilities. HP chose an easier is a much better strategy to the DeskJet 1010 printer– a uni-function printer exclusively concentrated on generating excellent prints in a cost-effectively valued plan.
Establishing the DeskJet 1010 is a straightforward event. When I took the printer out of the box, I lifted the big black plastic panel on the top of the printer, which functions as the top-loading sheet feeder. Prints will certainly appear the front, and also a thin lip on the top front can be taken down for the result tray.
Even though mounting the ink cartridges is not difficult, I located that it does take a bit of stress. The printer will not function unless you hear a strong click when the cartridges are mounted.
HP Deskjet 1010 Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Deskjet 1010 series Printer Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer series Basic Driver (Windows)
HP Deskjet 1010 Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows)
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows)
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac)
HP Deskjet 1010 Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow certain actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Deskjet 1010 Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Deskjet 1010 environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Deskjet 1010 Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 1010.