HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP Driver Download, Software, and Setup- Many people choose the HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP since the printer is working correctly. If you want to publish your documents and photos with good quality, then you can choose this printer. Also, toner or ink cartridges are cheap, and you can buy them everywhere. But before you understand how good this printer is, you must first download the HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP driver.
One element of this printer that is rather significant is your head printer because if it is damaged, you cannot print anything with your printer. Thus, to avoid this item, you must disconnect the HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP printer because the printer’s mind can last longer than other printers. The HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP headset printer is so powerful that there will be no errors in using this particular printer. Since a mind printer is a significant part of the printer, you can save money because you will not change your mind. The cost of replacing the printer head is rather expensive almost the same as buying a new printer. So, don’t overlook this printer element.
HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (Windows)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (Windows)
HP CM8050/CM8060 Color MFP with Edgeline Technology Firmware Installer (Windows)
HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Windows)
HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Color LaserJet CM8050 MFP.