HP Color LaserJet 9500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup- The physical installation of a copier size printer is simple because it is a tactile touch like a sloping road packed in a shipping box to allow you to remove the printer from the shipping pallet on its wheels. But don’t confuse it quickly. This is a large printer, with lots of packaging and four collections of toner cartridges and drums to set up. Set at least one hour for your business.
Fast and straightforward network installation. The HP setup routine finds the printer on the system and manages the entire facility virtually. For remote network management, this printer involves a typical default Internet site, and, of course, works with the WebJet HP Admin, among the most competent management packages out there.
Outstanding output quality in many ways- But the image output is more than good enough for company needs, to download the HP Color LaserJet 9500 driver, please download it at the link that we have provided below.
HP Color LaserJet 9500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (Windows)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (Windows)
HP Color LaserJet printing software and utility (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Windows)
HP Color LaserJet 9500 Printing System – Worldwide (Windows)
HP Color LaserJet 9500 Pantone color profiles (Mac)
We enjoyed the 9500 layouts. A 250-page guide was in a narrow space in the doorway – one of the few users guides that HP still provided in the form of a newspaper. Large lid on the left and side offers access to paper sticks. The control panel includes a backlit LCD and crystal-clear hierarchical menu, using a plus sign to show a menu item that has subtitles, and an arrow to indicate when you press at the top or bottom of the list, HP Color LaserJet 9500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup.
HP Color LaserJet 9500 Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Color LaserJet 9500 Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Color LaserJet 9500 environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Color LaserJet 9500 Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Color LaserJet 9500.